Tillandsia Xerographica Florarium
The beauty of all tillandsias, which is known as the King of air plants, is the Tillandsia Xerographica; some with their tight rosette and leaves ending in beautiful curls. This plant is an epiphyte that originates from the semi-deserts of Guatemala.
Air plants, otherwise known as epiphytic plants, are among the most ancient and fascinating of all plants. Billions of years ago, when plants made the switch from water to land, these epiphytic plants were one of the first to do so. They do not require soil to grow and receive most of their nutrients through the humidity in the air. Essentially, these plants are able to take care of themselves. Keep these plants in indirect light and simply mist them weekly. If they are in a high humidity environment, misting is unnecessary. All air plants bloom at a certain stage of their growth, and their bloom duration depends on the species. After blooming, you will see new baby air plants called "pups" sprouting from the base of its mother plant.
- Tillandsia Xerographica and another airplant, a variety of moss, decorative pebbles, rocks arrive perfectly arranged in a spectacular masterpiece of nature
- Hand-crafted Wooden blooms are added
- Glass Florarium is included
- Free Plants Delivery in Ottawa and Gatineau areas for all the orders placed online
- Free Gift Wrapping to all of our orders
- Wooden stand and tray are not included
- Xerographica florarium is available in two sizes: Regular (pictured) and Deluxe (bigger florarium, more live product in)