Ginseng species is popular for beginners of bonsai, not only for its ease of care, but also for its ginseng-like “trunks”, which are really half the roots naturally exposed above ground, offering a head start on a unique root flare. Ginseng enjoys the same simple care as other Bonsai species, with the added benefit that it tolerates a little bit of extra underwatering.
In the growing seasons, it is ideal to keep the well-draining soil moderately moist. Bright light is preferred, but it can tolerate indirect light. A humidity tray is especially useful in the dry winter atmosphere, revealing when watering is required as it dries.
- Free Bonsai Delivery in Ottawa and Gatineau area for all the orders placed online
- Free complimentary card message if needed
- Free gift wrapping
- Life-long support from our Bonsai Guru - text us, call us, send us an email - we are here to help you!
- Ceramic Pot is included - our authentic collection of white and blue pots with various patterns
- Please, note, that while you select the species of the Bonsai Tree, the actual tree most likely will look quite different as all the trees are unique - the trunk, the exact quantity of the branches, the color of the pot or the color of decorative pebbles may vary